Experience the irresistible yoga glow from the inside out and unlock the long-lasting health and vibrancy you seek.
Take time to retreat with Amy as she leads you through cleansing twists, expansive chest openers, inversions, deep hip openers, and pranayama (breathing exercises).
This weekend, harness yoga’s ancient wisdom to live a more radiantly healthy, happy, and meaningful life, and learn:
- Specific yoga alignment cues to optimize your body’s systems
- An asana flow to cleanse your body naturally
- How to align your posture to increase circulation
- Yoga poses that aid digestion
- Fun, new poses to spark creativity
- Which foods will help you stay healthy, have glowing skin, and increase your longevity
- Therapeutic yoga for those with orthopedic issues
- Practices to clear emotional and mental toxins and open you up to loving your life.
Learning for integrated living.
Named for the number of minutes in a day, 1440 Multiversity champions the idea that each moment is an opportunity to live fully. 1440’s immersive experience supports integration of the relational, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual dimensions of our lives to help us better connect to others and ourselves.
Campus accommodations include all-natural, farm-to-table cuisine, daily offerings in meditation, yoga, fitness, and other classes and events, as well as four miles of forest hiking trails on a beautiful 75-acre campus. You’ll love the wellness center with bodywork modalities designed for relaxation and whole-body integration, steam rooms, and large outdoor hot tub with an expansive view of the redwoods. You can choose from a variety of housing options, from Asian-inspired ‘pods’ to executive suites.
Practice alongside a community of people with similar dreams and goals and explore what makes you glow from the inside out—on and off the yoga mat.
You will leave with a fully polished body, mind, and spirit, having uncovered the secrets to radical health, happiness, and longevity.
Reserve Your Spot!
Watch this video about the vision behind 1440 Multi University, a brand new retreat center tucked into the gorgeous Redwoods of California: