Advanced teacher training can be cumbersome. We want to engage you with useable, meaningful, actionable education now. This week is one of many modular trainings in the 90 Monkeys Advanced Teacher Training Curriculum. Join Amy in Boulder, CO at our cozy 90 Monkeys Studio!
This dynamic and intimate 4-day training is dedicated to the art form of teaching alignment based vinyasa yoga.
August 3-6th, 2017
Join a warm, sophisticated group of experienced teachers at our cozy studio, 90 Monkeys, and allow Amy to help you take your teaching to a whole new level!
This training will give you a complete overview and in depth exploration of Amy’s techniques for teaching asana and sequencing, as well as learning effective teaching methodology to create the most dynamic, cohesive yoga classes possible.
Designed for graduates of 200 hour teacher trainings, this is an opportunity to bring your questions from working in the field and go deeper into the strategies and techniques that create great yoga teachers and to help you stand out in a crowded market.
Learn innovative teaching techniques while making use of extensive peer teaching and practical exercises to further refine your abilities and nurture your authentic voice.
- Get your specific, burning questions about teaching yoga answered.
- Master clear verbal articulation and improve the clarity of your placement instructions.
- Learn to sequence like a boss! Including proper therapeutic warm ups, creative flows, apex poses, and other strategies.
- Discover how to incorporate themes and yoga philosophy into your classes and hone your dharma talks.
- Refine your observation skills in the classroom while learning how to see and help students handle asymmetries in their body.
- Learn time tested strategies to work with mixed levels students in the same class.
- Practice how to give hands on adjustments simultaneously as you give verbal assists.
- Explore what it means to “model” empathetically when you demonstrate while refining your demonstration abilities.
- Gain leadership and business skills.
- Explore what is means to be authentic, vulnerable and transparent as teachers.
- Exercises to develop your own creative voice, cultivate charisma, and presence.
- Learn what repels and what attracts students and the power of boundaries in the seat of the teacher.
- Get to work in peer groups on practice teaching with constructive feedback from Amy.
- Graduate of 90 Monkeys 200 Hour Teacher Training or another alignment based 200 Hour TT program (subject to review).
- A minimum of 10 hours of study with Amy Ippoliti either on YogaGlo.com or in person
August 3-6th, 2017
2516 N. Broadway Street, Suite 300
Boulder, CO 80304
$495 Early Enrollment if registered by June 27th, 2017
$525 Regular Enrollment if registered after June 27th, 2017
We expect this intensive to fill quickly, so please register at your earliest to save your spot. Due to space constraints, no refunds of tuition can be made. Therefore, please make sure your schedule is clear before enrolling.
Traveling to Boulder? Download our 90 Monkeys Travel & Logistics Information packet to learn about where to stay, great restaurants, accommodations, recreation and much more!