Sustainable Yoga Teacher:
Philosophy and Practice Intensive w/ Amy Ippoliti (27hr)
What makes a great yoga teacher?
A Consistent Practice. Vast Knowledge. The Ability to Inspire and Motivate. Forever a Student.
Yoga students are hungry for teachers who can help them progress safely in their practice while inspiring them to live a more fulfilling life in this increasingly chaotic world.
As a yoga teacher and leader, you have a choice – you can either be ordinary, or you can be extraordinary – either way, your students are waiting for you! So who do you want to be?
In this enriching 4-day, 27 hour intensive, you will gain countless tools that will boost and enhance your teaching forever.
Each morning and afternoon, the practices will begin with lively discussion and lectures on yoga philosophy, brought down to earth in ways that relate to your own life as well as your students lives.
Then, luxuriate in a 3 hour yoga practice designed to help you go deeper in every pose, safely experiment with more advanced postures, and achieve breakthroughs on and off the mat!
Let’s face it – practice is the very thing that will propel your teaching foreward, keep you focused, and ensure healthy student retention in your classes. However, most teachers can get so busy teaching and marketing themselves; they are often the last to practice, have time to study, or prepare for classes, resulting in “yoga teacher burn out”.
We’re here to change that!
90 Monkey’s Advanced Teacher Training, ’The Sustainable Yoga Teacher: Practice & Philosophy Intensive’ with Amy Ippoliti will give you space and time to be a student again, to regenerate, and get fired up to share your very best with your yoga students.
In this informative and rejuvenating module, you will:
- Get on the mat daily for luxurious group practices with Amy
- Deepen your alignment understanding so you can help them truly progress in their practice safely
- Unleash your potential on the mat by going deeper in every pose — without breaking your body!
- Learn how to align and experience total freedom in your practice and how to convey this to others
- Transform your life through contemplation and personal growth work
- Enjoy life-affirming yoga philosophy, myths, and stories to touch and inspire your life and teaching
- Renew, restore, retreat, regroup, and be a student again
- Dive into some much-needed self-reflection and time on the mat
- Walk away with new tools and motivational teachings to share with your students!
• Full Training
• Detailed Training Manual
• Healthy Snacks
• 27 Contact Hours
This training also counts toward 90 Monkeys’ Advanced 500 Hour Teacher Training Certification
Friday through Sunday
9:00 am – 1:00 pm – Morning Practice, Philosophy & Contemplation
2:00 pm – 5:30 pm – Afternoon Practice, Philosophy & Contemplation
9:00 am – 1:30 pm – Morning Practice, Philosophy, Contemplation
Be a graduate of a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
We expect this intensive to fill quickly, so please enroll at your earliest convenience to save your spot. Due to space constraints, no refunds of tuition can be made, therefore please make sure your schedule is clear before enrolling.
€475 / $495 – Early Registration BEFORE April, 1st 2018
€525 / $545 – Full Tuition