: : SOLD OUT : :
Waitlist Requests can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Teachers! Rediscover your passion for the practice of yoga and elevate your teaching on every level!
This destination based training for yoga teachers will couple the luxury of a retreat with the inspirational and transformational experience of a life changing teacher training!
Immerse yourself in an exquisite Advanced Teacher Training in majestic Costa Rica, where ocean and earth intermingle and nature thrives around us.
Yoga teachers who possess the greatest presence and confidence in the classroom are often the those who are committed to regular practice, retreat time, self study, and continued education.
For that reason we designed this powerful retreat as a part of our 500-Hour Advanced Yoga TT curriculum so you can immerse yourself in the broader teachings of the yoga practice with Amy Ippoliti.
Let go of your daily news feed, lose the constant noise, and slip into the wonders of self-transformation, community, and practice.
Here, amidst the lush natural splendor of Nosara, you will awaken to the morning songs of the howler monkeys, dine on jungle-gourmet cuisine, and explore the rich, empowering teachings of yoga.
NOTE: This training module will be available to a very limited number of teachers in order to afford participants a much more intimate learning experience.
In our week together:
- Advance your teaching by honing in on the essentials of asana practice including: Foundation, general form, alignment, & energy flow
- Review experiential anatomy and biomechanics
- Bask in ample daily exploration of the subtle disciplines of asana, meditation, pranayama, mantra, and philosophy.
- Explore select verses from the Yoga Sutras and the Bhagavad Gita
- Learn how the history of the yoga tradition can inform your teaching
- Change up your environment in order to gain a healthy perspective on your life and your teaching.
- Discover a world of personal growth and transformation
- Keep company with a passionate group of powerhouse yoga teachers in the 90 Monkeys community
- Immerse yourself in the broad spectrum of yoga teachings needed to take your teaching to the next level
- This is the training not to be missed!
TUITION AND ACCOMMODATIONS
Bodhi Tree boasts elegant, contemporary Balinese furnished bungalows with ceiling fans, air conditioning, linen service, private open-air showers and uniquely creative bathrooms, outdoor seating areas, and Wi-Fi throughout.
Tuition for the following room types include:
- 7 Nights of Accommodations
- Use of Gym and Pool Facilities
- Three Nourishing Meals Daily
- Yoga Training Curriculumn
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Airfare and Transfers Separate.
Twin Triple with Shared Bath (SOLD OUT)
$1950/person before August 19th – $2150 thereafter
Includes three twin beds, shared bathroom, open air shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
Queen Double with Private Bath – (SOLD OUT)
$2150/person before August 19th – $2350 thereafter
Includes two beds, shared bathroom, open air shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
Queen Single with Private Bath (SOLD OUT)
$2350/person before August 19th – $2550 thereafter
Includes one queen size bed, private bath, balcony, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
Bungalow King with Private Bath – Only 1 Bed Left
$2750/person before August 19th, $3050 thereafter
Includes king size bed, private bath and open air shower, balcony, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
Interested in saving upto $200 per person on accommodations by bringing a friend to share your queen/king bed?
We can make that happen! E-mail email@example.com to learn more.