CostaBaja Resort & Spa in LaPaz, Mexico
CostaBaja Resort is set on the magnificent Sea of Cortez overlooking a 250-slip double- basin marina and a white sand beach. Just north of the hotel, lies the Isla Espiritu Santa where you’ll discover one of the greatest marine reserves in the world.
During this 5-day retreat with Amy, you’ll dive into the wonders of alignment based Vinyasa flow yoga, meditation, and pranayama and return refreshed, renewed and inspired.
Off the mat you’ll enjoy all that the area has to offer including SUP in a private lagoon, a chance to swim with seals in the Sea of Cortez and time to explore LaPaz
- Sunrise and sunset guided yoga on beach
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Guided meditation
What to Expect
- 5 days-4-nights at the magnificent CostaBaja Resort & Spa
- Full meal plan which includes breakfast, lunches and dinners (additional meals outside hotel are not included and excludes alcohol)
- Shuttle service to and from the airport
- All taxes, tips and services at the hotel restaurants
- Retreats unlimited gift bag
Early Bird Promotion is available until January 15th, 2017
$2,345 USD – Double Occupancy (shared room)
$2,641 USD – Single Occupancy
- Flights into Cabo San Lucas can be booked through our travel agent, Amy Buchert. Shuttle service is arranged and will take you to the resort
- Spa treatments can be purchased during the retreat if desired
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by January 15th, 2017
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by January 15, 2017 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly recommended to contact us prior to making any flight arrangements as retreat dates are subject to change. Travel insurance is also highly encouraged.