Podcasts have become so popular in the last year!
I hadn't been asked to be interviewed for a Podcast since 2011 and then out of the blue, last year I was suddenly on 5 or 6 different podcasts!
The latest interview was with Wild Ideas Worth Living, a podcast devoted to exploring what's possible when you have a wild idea and get up the guts to act on it despite self doubt, saboteurs, or the urge to talk yourself out of it!
It was an honor to be considered someone who had done just that in life as a traveling yoga teacher.
Here are some of the things I get into in this nitty gritty discussion with Shelby Stanger.
- What kind of food you eat at an Ayurvedic retreat.
- The type of yoga workshop that I was teaching in Southeast Asia.
- Tantric yoga doesn’t always have to do with sex.
- How I got into yoga at a very young age.
- Why I look so much younger than I am! LOL! Get my secrets.
- How to make a living by following your passion.
- The challenges of being a yoga teacher.
- Why yoga should not be free.
- The danger of over-promising.
- Why I don’t separate politics and yoga
- Activism + yoga = my passion.
- How I trained to do yoga with marine animals.
- How yoga teaches perseverance physically and mentally.
- How I use meditation and visualization.
- You become the company you keep.
- There are no shortcuts.
- It’s time to find alternative sources of energy!